THESIS FILM PART 4

I went into the summer with a clear idea of the story that I wanted to tell... but as the summer went on, I had a TON of trouble locking the story down and figuring out exactly what I was trying to say...At one point I painfully tossed the Mars idea and started pursuing completely different ideas in a whole other direction... here are a couple storyboard reels of those ill-conceived, painful, terrible ideas....

A Message from our Sponsors_Storyboard Reel from Manu Gopinath on Vimeo.

Cat & Connor_Storyboard Reel from Manu Gopinath on Vimeo.

Dog & Connor_Storyboard Reel from Manu Gopinath on Vimeo.

This whole period of BEING LOST lasted about 4.5 months... I can say it was useful practice in getting an idea down quick into a video... and it certainly pushed me to try things that I wasn't comfortable with... but I hated it... and thankfully, I didn't end up sticking with it.

Manu

Comments

Popular Posts