THESIS FILM PART 11

I reached here about mid April. I had done rendering everything and setting everything up for Mass Compositing in After Effects... the difference it makes when you composite in After Effects is astonishing. Literally, everything that matters in the film and the whole mood and feel all came from After Effects. I cannot post that final version yet, but I will soon. Until then, here is the semi final cut of the film.

Earthshine_BEFORE Compositing from Manu Prasad Gopinath on Vimeo.

Manu

Comments

  1. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts